Over the past decade MISL and Mesco Group have earned the trust of local community through community service in the areas of healthcare, education and infrastructural development.
Community Service/CSR Activities
Mesco Steel believes in creation of value for all its stakeholders. As a responsible corporate, Mesco Steel is focused on promoting the good of its large neighbouring communities.
Mesco Steel's CSR team works towards the upliftment of the neighboring areas. A number of well focused initiatives have been undertaken in this direction. Over the years, Mesco Steel has directed its community service in the areas of healthcare, education, infrastructural development and employee welfare.
Primary Education & Sports
- Sponsorship to the bright students studying at nearby villages
- Mesco Has provided teachers to the nearby schools
- Infrastructural Development at nearby schools
- Sponsored the state level players in various sports
We provide vital medical care equipments and infrastructure at its mines and plants and units
Health Camps are organised in villages for providing basic medical care and also create awareness about hygiene and methods for prevention of diseases explained.
- Construction of toilets in schools
- Excavation and digging of water tank/ Tube well
- Construction of concrete roads is underway
- Construction of boundary wall for the school
- Providing water supply to the nearby villages
Staff Colony and Recreation
- Staff Quarters and various recreation facilities have been set-up by the company for its employees at plant and mines. The company regularly organizes functions and get together to promote employee well being and strong relations amongst them.
- Through constant awareness, training and review of safety processes, safety audit-both internal and external the company strives to improve and maintain the highest safety standards.
- The company has setup a dispensary inside factory premises to provide quick medical aid for its employees.
Safety and Environment
- Strong team of medical personnel
- Implements regular safety training sessions for employees and contract labour
- Posters displaying the incorporation of safety measures
- Introduced plantation drive to improve greenery in industrial region
As an effort towards community service, Mesco group also runs an NGO called Krishna Ashram that gives refuge to hundred of stray Dogs and other animals.